How do I get permission to bring my goods into the United States?
To import to the United States, you must obtain clearance from United States Customs. Depending on the type of goods you are importing, you must also meet all other government agency requirements such as FDA requirements for food, EPA requirements for vehicle emissions, USDA requirements for agriculture, and the list goes on. By hiring SINO-MSL LINES to manage your shipments and clearance, we will ensure that all requirements are met and that your shipment gets cleared and delivered without delay. Most shipments require as little as 24-48 hours notice, but it is better if your shipments can be planned 1-2 weeks ahead of time to ensure minimal delays at the port.
Please contact us directly at Tel (718) 528-1833; Fax (718) 528-1507 or send an email to with any questions you need answered or if you have any suggestions. At SINO-MSL LINES, we pride ourselves in providing excellent Customer Service and individual attention.